Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Two Weeks

Dear blogosphere readers,

I've been terrible with this. Okay, okay. Summer is over. Fall is here. Winter is approaching at a steady pace. I've definitely got some hankerings to go ski, but its still a ways away, so I'll continue to be patient. I find myself in a consistent, dedicated pattern during the winter months, which enables this blog to become a little more consistent as well. Due to the spontaneity of this past summer's adventures, I have lost the reins on this little sucker and I apologize for that, but as the seasons change I vouch to pump some life back into this little corner of the internet. So please, bare with me. It will get better in due time. For those of you that I have lost, I apologize. For those that have stayed, I thank.
I once knew a man that asked, "What are you going to do with your life now that Patrick Swayze died?" I have no idea how that fits into this, but think about it...its a deep one.

Thanks again.
Your grief stricken author,

Blake


And on that note, I rely on the only semi-consistent thing from this blog, the regurgitation posting format. So here is a long look at what I've been looking at for the past while...




Looking thru the B-Sides from Golden Lucky on Vimeo.


COMBO a collaborative animation by Blu and David Ellis (2 times loop) from blu on Vimeo.


No_keyframes from 1st on Vimeo.



Machu Picchu Post from Machu Picchu Post Team on Vimeo.




A Record Of Life from Owen Gatley and Luke Jinks on Vimeo.


ARTIFICIAL PARADISE,INC. from Jp Frenay on Vimeo.



More to follow...

No comments: