Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Nice Guys

My brother has had a bit of success in some little races in Europe. Not a big deal, but I thought I would bring some attention to it because there isn't much media covering these races. I came across this article and I thought it was pretty cool and I wanted to share. Here is an excerpt and a link to the full article...

"Where's the nationalistic fervor? Where's the good old jingoistic hatred? Where's the irrational distrust for your fellow man?
Part of the joy and feel-good vibe on the World Cup these days is the fact that the typically dominant bullying Austrians are sucking wind. Eleven races without an Austrian victory is like a month without taxes. Who's not going to enjoy that?

But, truthfully, these are three gentlemen who have always competed the right way. And finally, the nice guys are finishing first."

http://wcsn.com/article/news.jsp?ymd=20061218&content_id=16192&vkey=skiing_news&id=34032&dpre=

And here is a rad picture of us. Rad.
Good on yah Steve(n). Love you dood.

No comments: