Tuesday, February 12, 2008

R2D2 and C3PO

I thought I had been keeping better tabs on this thing, but I've been slacking quite a bit with plugging the digital world of my non-digital actions. January has been a busy month...my birthday, a lot of ski, Paco and Eric wild times, SIA and such. Now to the photos...
Jordan looking gothic and cute in front of Superior.
It was frigid outside so Eric and I retreated to the warmth of the car and started placing bets on how far down the rail Paco would get.
Indoor surf center in Utah. Went there for my birthday. Nothing like surfing, but still super fun.

Eric the Swede.
Early morning on Cardiff with the Levitation Project. Branden Doyon getting his yeti on.
Hit this little air and had it fracture around me and waterfall. Was psyched on it.

GTSing a rail with the Sid and Swede.

No comments: