Thursday, March 19, 2009

Candide Kamera

I lied. Back for another.

My spirits have been a little down while here in Idaho. Our accommodations are great and this place is pretty crazy, but I'm just not really feeling it for some reason. Perhaps its the fact that I've been a little under the weather and having a hard time pulling out of it, or maybe its that weather hasn't been optimal for skiing (i.e. 70 degrees in SLC! or raining in Idaho), or it might be a slew of other reasons. Regardless, those feelings were diminished once I watched this recently released piece of film from Candide Thovex. I'm not yet ready for winter to be over. There is still plenty of fun times and work to be had. Here's to more of this. Enjoy.
For a much higher quality version follow the link.
Candide Kamera

No comments: