Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Floss Angeles

Like I said earlier, I'm going to California. Leaving tomorrow. Never been to any X Games, Summer or Winter. I recently created a Twitter account. Too many social mediums out there nowadays, but I guess I'll play the game. That thing is much easier to keep on top of than this thing, so feel free to follow me...
http://twitter.com/BlakeNyman
I'll be letting you know how my first time eXperience goes. Get it? Get it? I hope so, because it was a pathetic try.

Enjoy these videos for the next while if you're not into the whole Twitter garbage.

Hellmann’s - It’s Time for Real from CRUSH on Vimeo.



The Seed from Johnny Kelly on Vimeo.



Kuroshio Sea - 2nd largest aquarium tank in the world - (song is Please don't go by Barcelona) from Jon Rawlinson on Vimeo.



555 KUBIK | facade projection | from urbanscreen on Vimeo.



BOOMBOX from Ely Kim on Vimeo.



And go read the Shane McConkey story in the recent issue of Outside Magazine. It really moved me. Read it here if you don't want to grab a physical copy.

No comments: