Friday, July 17, 2009

Top Two

It's definitely teaser season. I love it. Even though I was skiing less than a month ago, these always make me ready to get going again. Argentina? Chile? New Zealand? A little trip is sounding more and more appealing...

Absinthe Films has always been that company for me. Every year I get super antsy to see what they're offering up. And great to see former compadres of mine getting it done in there. Good work Bode and Phil.
Forum has had a big growth spurt on me as well. Always psyched to see what kind of wizardry Pat Moore has been toying with and I think everyone in the know can definitely agree that their eyes will be curious to see what type of realness Jake Blauvelt serves up as well.
So here we are with those two gems' previews. Hope you get the same feelings I get.

Neverland by Absinthe Films from Absinthe Films on Vimeo.


Forum Forever Trailer from Forum Snowboards on Vimeo.


No comments: