Monday, May 18, 2009

Suggestions

The sun popped out with a vengeance. Definitely turning into the summer swing up here at Hood. With that came us getting back on the daily grind. Things with Nimbus were on a bit of a lull due to people being gone, so I hopped in with Sammy Carlson and crew after he extended the gracious invitation for his upcoming feature "Can't Stop". It was a fun and productive couple of days, but in particular our sunset shoot was one of the funnest park sessions I've ever had! Whenever I first come upon these huge jumps, I feel a huge emotional swing. It can either go really well or not so good at all. Definitely puts all your nerves in check, but if you get things dialed and the jump is well built, then it can turn into some good times. I'll let the images do the rest of the talking...Mos Def - Ms. Fat Booty


Tommy the Gun



Saturday send off

No comments: